Kjellberg, S. (n.d.). I am a blogging researcher: Motivations for blogging in a scholarly context | Kjellberg | First Monday. Retrieved April 04, 2016, from http://firstmonday.org/article/view/2962/2580
- This article is about a research study on a set of researchers who blog. This research results show that people are motivated to blog in order to share knowledge, enforce creativity and to feel connected to others.
Green, D. (2015). An antidote to futility: Why academics (and students) should take blogging / social media seriously. Retrieved April 05, 2016, from http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2015/10/26/why-academics-and-students-should-take-blogging-social-media-seriously/
- This article details the various reasons why academics and students should take blogging and social media seriously. It also discusses making the time to blog and how certain social media sites can be the tool to use to be connected and share ideas constantly.
The 10 best blogging platforms available for free. (2015, May 10). Retrieved April 05, 2016, from http://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/best-blogging-platforms-121413634
- This article explains the best blogging platforms that are available for free. This is useful to students who want to blog while saving money.
Smith, C. (2015, January 19). The 100 Best Websites for Writers in 2015. Retrieved April 05, 2016, from http://thewritelife.com/100-best-websites-for-writers-2015/
- This article quickly summarizes the best blogs for writers to follow that give beneficial tips or tricks to making a successful career as a writer and how to blog successfully.
Lacey, H. (2013, December 29). Success Story: How Do You Make Your Blog Pay? Eight Hints From A Profit-Making Blogger. Retrieved April 03, 2016, from http://www.forbes.com/sites/hesterlacey/2013/12/29/success-story-how-do-you-make-your-blog-pay-eight-hints-from-a-profit-making-blogger/#182610ec1677
- This article explains the steps and tips in order to create a successful blog that will also get you paid. This is done by understanding your services, topics for blogging, your audience, and remaining consistent.
Simson, E. (n.d.). Creating A Poetry Chapbook. Retrieved April 04, 2016, from http://www.poemfish.com/download/CreatingAChapbook.pdf
- This article describes what a chapbook is and how to create one on your own.
Wang, D. (2014, April 3). Why Every Ecommerce Business Needs a Blog (And 9 Ideas to Get You Started) – Shopify. Retrieved April 05, 2016, from https://www.shopify.com/blog/13329281-why-every-ecommerce-business-needs-a-blog-and-9-ideas-to-get-you-started
- This article identifies how to be successful utilizing your blog as an online store.
Choosing the Best Payment Gateway. (n.d.). Retrieved April 05, 2016, from https://www.formstack.com/payment-gateway-comparison
- This is a chart comparing all forms of payment gateways and which is best for you to use for your online store.
How to use PayPal. (n.d.). Retrieved April 05, 2016, from https://www.digitalunite.com/guides/shopping-banking/online-banking/how-use-paypal
- This article is a step by step process of how to use Paypal for personal use or for a small business.
Scott, B. (n.d.). Creative Genius 101. Retrieved April 05, 2016, from http://creativegenius101.blogspot.com/2013/11/10-quick-tips-on-earning-money-with.html
- This article is about the best top 10 quick tips to earn money for poetry writing and a small section detailing the best sites to distribute chapbooks to in order to increase sales.